Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Huntington Beach Skate Park

Not too long ago, me a few fellow buddies took a rather stressful yet fun filled trip to Huntington Beach. This was the FIRST I repeat FIRST time I ever let another figure rather than my mother drive my car, hints were the stress came from.AND BOY!!! Being an extremely cautious person, riding with very carefree individuals was an eye opener for me. I honestly just do not know how to not care, I need to learn. I don't want to entirely let go my uptight-ness(if that is even a word) but I surely do need to learn how to let loss.

Now for the actual reason for use going to Huntington Beach was some skate event. Girls were actually not allowed but I was there, talk about living life one the wild side. :) I hope you catch my sarcasm.

Many of these skaters amazed me,not only with their talented skating abilities but many of them smoked. I found that pretty darn ironic lol, to be engaging in a breath-taking sport and to smoke at the same time...But regardless of there extra-curricular activities, they were still beyond eye-catching amazement. These young men were honestly brave in my opinion. Going so hard, not caring about injuries,such thrill-seekers, my admiration for their courage is abundant.










































No comments:

Post a Comment