Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Night Out On The Town...

A few days ago after work I hung out with a co-worker of mine. It was just major maxin' and relaxin' :)with my camera in hand of course. The place where this settle yet fun night took place was at a friend of his's garage. This garage was by far the most interesting hang out spot I have ever been introduced to.The decoration we just so random, I had to take pictures. lol. I was actually the only girl for a while...I love being around guys, its constant laughter...drama free...a grand time is just always promised. They danced, the smoked(only cigs of course), they sang, all while I sat back and watched.

So...here are some rather abstract pictures of the place:












The Most Decorative Table I've Laid Eyes On:


Jerking:


The Ones I Sepnt The Night With:










Ohh...The Curves and Shapes Smoke Can Create, Just Fascinates Me:












And My Favorite Picture Of The Night:

No comments:

Post a Comment