Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Nightime Light

OMG! SO I never really take pictures at night because it's such an obstacle due to me not owning a tripod(YET). However, tonight the moon was just simply gorgeous, and it had these sheer thin clouds around it, which gave off quite a romantic feel. So as soon as I got home, I ran upstairs to my moms balcony, startled her a bit in the process lol. But any who, I wanted to make sure I could see the moon from the balcony, and you bet you bottom I COULD! Then, I went hunting for a prop to set my camera on to avoid the shake of my unsteady hands, and a random box did just the trick! So after some readjusting a few times, fiddling with the aperture and shutter speed, the end products are below. I wish the houses weren't in the way, but I am still proud of capturing the essence of the moons beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment