Thursday, September 3, 2009

4 am

The saturday before my big departure to New York City, I was the photographer at someones wedding...and BOY was it a lot of work lol! I had a nice time, showed me weddings are a lot of work. SO, you would think I had some well earned sleep that night...not the story! I had a mission, a mission to wake up at 4 am in the morning to go down to Malibu to take some photographs of the sun rising. This was truly a test of self discipline, I was exhausted...probably didn't doze off until 1am, but I still arose out of my much needed slumber. Then headed out on this very dark intimidating journey, it is the most scariest thing driving along PCH when its pitch black out. When I looked to my left...all I saw was this black abyss.lol I was pretty nerves at first. But then I came across these long lines of parked cars which belonged to determined surfers up as early as I. I guess the saying "the early bird gets the worm" applied to us all. They caught there waves while I got great shots. In the end all was well, I still didn't go to sleep when I got back home. However I was really satisfied with my photographs. I must say, I was very proud of myself, and the outcome of this was outstanding!







































No comments:

Post a Comment