Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lastest Poem

OMG! I haven't written a poem in ages!
I've really been meaning to...just hadn't been inspired.
And boy around 1am this morning it was showered upon me!!!!
And thus a poem was created lol.....here it goes

Utopian Reality

Holding me tightly in your arms

Lying lightly against your chest…

Listening to the sound of your heart beat as I slowly drift...

Drift into a realm of unconsciousness.

Immersed into a world of unfamiliarity.

Were it is you and I, I and you,

no one else

nothing else

had a chance to emerge through.

Obtain a ounce of matter in our idealistic place.

Were you and I have become we….

no more hiding

no more hesitation

for here our love is able to run free.

But gradually….

fades away this unconsciousness

and sadly….

arises awareness.

This utopian vitality

was all a dream in actuality.

-Tyler Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment