Friday, January 22, 2010

Color Printing




This second semester of my freshmen year has been wonderful so far in terms of my photography work. My teach loves my series choice, which will be Those in Their Later Generations. My mom says its not nice to say "old people" so I had to spice up the title. Personally I want to title my series  Old People, just because its the truth. I would accompany a well written reason behind the title, in order to not seem so offensive, but I'll also discuss the title with my teacher.  So any who, aside from my series, I went back home over my winter break! Sunny California :) I of course went to the beach and took pictures. I also took pictures of my great grammy! I have contact sheets to show as well as actual prints! Only two actual print, like i said color printing is a complicated process.












No comments:

Post a Comment