Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Long Boarding

Yesterday I took these photos of my friend long boarding. This sport...well if it is one, I'm not quite sure, is much different from the regular skateboarding. It requires you to use you entire body to move, not much kicking and pushing here buddy lol. Truly indulging oneself into the board creates such a smooth glide and such serene movement. In my opinion, long boarding is something one can chooses to engage in, in order to just get away for a while and enter a calming world, were as skateboarding is geared towards thrill-seeking, fast fun filled movement. I'm not speaking badly about either sport, but while observing both sports, this is just the vibe I received. Flow and movement is what long boarding is based around and the tricks that are perform in skateboarding is what results in viewers fascination. I personally would not partake in either....I'm too much of a klutz :]. A person has to be willing to get hurt...and I'm not.lol






























No comments:

Post a Comment