Thursday, June 4, 2009

Unfullfilled

Way back in October of 2008, I wrote a poem titled Unfulfilled. While taking the pictures that are shown in the previous post, I noticed a picture that is a visual of the poem.



The poem and its visual:




Unfulfilled

Feelings unknown

Confusion caused.

No words fit to describe these unprocessed thoughts.

Its like an unquenched thirst

or an itch gone unscratched.

Otherwise known as Unfulfillment to be exact....

Unfulfillment.

Helplessness.

That's what I'm loosing myself to.

I constantly push for concealment of this oppression,

however the true disappearance is held in anther's possession.

Clearly knowing what

but unaware of who...

It is I can openly give myself to

or whom the answers to my problems is flowing through.

Waiting

Slowly becoming absent of patience

with this situation before me.

Scared.

Not fully confident my unsatisfied feeling

will ever be deceased.

While all is said and done

and time is slowly passing

fulfillment is still delaying...

and these unknown feelings are staying.


No comments:

Post a Comment