Sunday, November 8, 2009

Film


As I have mention before, most of my work these days has to be done in film for class. These are a few prints I constructed myself, I am very happy about having the chance to learn and experience this process first hand. Now by prints, I don't mean uploading to the computer and pressing a simple button for a sheet of balnk paper to take a trip through the printer and your picture come out as a result. No no no, I mean the long agonizing time spent in the darkroom, going through 6 and 7 pieces of paper for one picture just to get to that perfect print...I mean having to go through that long process of developing the print yourself, you know, the developer, stop bath, fix, and since I've recently turned over to a new leaf, perawash for fiber paper. This long exhausting process might call for a vase amount of patience and time, but it all surely pays off when that perfect print is the result.
Here are a few I'm pretty proud of:

















No comments:

Post a Comment