Sunday, November 15, 2009

Webster Hall



[Read as Broken Sentences]
This past Friday night was very random.....
Went to fellow students house...
Hoped to have a swell time there...
Instead was invited to go see The Cool Kids at Webster Hall...
Walked to Webster Hall in the rain...
Only around the corner from where I was previously located...
Skipped the ENTIRE line...
Pissed off a few people...
Went inside...
Stood around for a while...
Then couldn't take the standing anymore...
The music was calling my body...
Danced...
Explored all 3 levels...
Danced....
Around 1:35 finally saw The Cool Kids


I really wished I had my better camera, but didn't intend on needing it that night. I still was able to get some pretty good shoots :)




                                          
























No comments:

Post a Comment